[pycrypto] windows + linux line endings issue

Dave Pawson dave.pawson at gmail.com
Wed Jan 22 03:15:17 PST 2014

On 22 January 2014 11:01, Nicco Kunzmann <niccokunzmann at rambler.ru> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I do not know your code but could you check that you save (open(.., 'wb'))
> and load the file (open(..., 'rb')) in the binary mode instead of text  mode
> without 'b'?
>
> Greetings!

Hi Nicco.

with open(in_filename, 'rb') as infile:
        with open(out_filename, 'wb') as outfile:

is used to read plain text, write encrypted
and

 with open(in_filename, 'rb') as infile:
for decrypt.

Google searching suggested that - but I was already using it.
  Not sure what else affects it?

regards

--
Dave Pawson