[pycrypto] how to add run path libs when compiling ?

Daniel Flinkmann dflinkmann at gmx.de
Fri May 25 11:55:23 EDT 2012

Hi,

I am new to pycrypto and struggling to build the current version.
I have to add some runtime libraries to the binaries, but I am a bit unsure
how to achieve that with the build.py in pycrypto.

In general I can use something like "LDFLAGS= -R/opt/custom_dir/libs ", so that
all .so files do search for required libs in /opt/custom_dir/libs .

In the python-ldap project, there was a setup.cfg which build.py was using, but
I haven't found something similar in pycrypto.

Could someone be so kind and point me to the right hint / documentation ?

Cheers,

Daniel

--
	--	www.Flinkmann.de : Unix, Mac, Photography	--