[pycrypto] PublicKey structure documentation

Kristen McNeely-Shaw mcneelys at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 10:38:45 CST 2011

Hi,

I'm working on implementing a Paillier module for pycrypto for my Master's
project (which I would be happy to send upstream when finished, if there is
interest). I was wondering if there's anything I could read about the
public key infrastructure.  I was intending to look at RSA.py as a starting
point but I'm not sure whether I would need to mimic the _RSA.py module,
and if I'd need to call on _fastmath/_slowmath (I note that ElGamal.py does
not).

Thanks so much,
Kristen