[pycrypto] Pycrypto working with python 3.0 or 3.1

Grail Dane grail69 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 12 23:31:59 CST 2010

Hi Christoph
I seem to have been unable to send emails to this list for a while so I hope this one gets through.
Firstly, great news below and yes please send me patch.
I have also been working on this but my issue has been that the tests(I have been using test_AES as my test case) have been finishing abruptly witha segfault :(
I am currently trying to use pdb to step through the code to try and find where it isrunning into problems. Attached is my current patch I am using.
I am still able to run small test scripts that I have written, like the password one I senta while back.
I look forward to our collaboration to get this out of the way as it has brought a dependentproject of mine to its knees until I resolve this one :(
CheersGrail