[pycrypto] Add support for Camellia block cipher to pycrypto 2.0.1.

Yoshisato YANAGISAWA yanagisawa at csg.is.titech.ac.jp
Sat Aug 16 07:57:19 CST 2008

Hi,

I implemented a patch to add support for Camellia block cipher to Python
Cryptography Toolkit (aka. pycrypto).  Camellia is one of the approved
encryption methods by European Union (one of the finalist of NESSIE) and
has specified in several RFCs.  It is also included in some open source
softwares such as Linux, OpenSSL, Firefox 3, and so on.

I put the patch at:
http://www.csg.is.titech.ac.jp/~yanagisawa/Sites/text/camellia/pycrypto-2.0.1.patch
in http://www.csg.is.titech.ac.jp/~yanagisawa/Sites/text/camellia-e.html

I have already posted the patch to the bug tracking system:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/pycrypto/+bug/258561

Will you please review and test it?
I hope pycrypto will include the patch.

Thank you in advance,