[pycrypto] Need your input: Major modernization; dropping legacy Python support?

Dwayne Litzenberger dlitz at dlitz.net
Wed Jul 2 10:31:18 PDT 2014

On Tue, Jul 01, 2014 at 05:16:59PM -0700, Dwayne Litzenberger wrote:
>I'm also talking with the Cryptography folks about ways we can resolve
>the GPLv2-incompatibility of Cryptography itself.  I'll have more on
>that later.

Update: The Cryptography project is in the process of getting permission
from its contributors to relicense from APL2 to dual APL2/BSD 2-clause,
to help resolve the incompatibility.  Assuming most contributors are on
board, it looks like this will happen:

     https://github.com/pyca/cryptography/issues/1209

--
Dwayne C. Litzenberger <dlitz at dlitz.net>