[pycrypto] Installation on python3

Dave Pawson dave.pawson at gmail.com
Sat Nov 16 02:09:26 PST 2013

Thanks.

# yum info python3-dev
Loaded plugins: langpacks, refresh-packagekit
Error: No matching Packages to list
[root at homer ~]# yum info python3-devel
Loaded plugins: langpacks, refresh-packagekit
Available Packages
Name        : python3-devel
Arch        : i686
Version     : 3.3.2
Release     : 7.fc19
Size        : 171 k
Repo        : updates/19/x86_64
Summary     : Libraries and header files needed for Python 3 development
URL         : http://www.python.org/
Licence     : Python
Description : This package contains libraries and header files used to build
            : applications with and native libraries for Python 3

Name        : python3-devel
Arch        : x86_64
Version     : 3.3.2
Release     : 7.fc19
Size        : 171 k
Repo        : updates/19/x86_64
Summary     : Libraries and header files needed for Python 3 development
URL         : http://www.python.org/
Licence     : Python
Description : This package contains libraries and header files used to build
            : applications with and native libraries for Python 3

now runs
  warning: GMP or MPIR library not found; Not building
Crypto.PublicKey._fastmath.

Successfully installed pycrypto
Cleaning up...

Seems fine. Thanks, DaveP