[pycrypto] Unrecognized command line option '-mno-cygwin'

Randy Eastland randy.eastland at gmail.com
Sun Jul 8 02:45:27 EDT 2012

I'm trying to build the pycrypto libarary. I browse to the folder where my
files are extracted an type 'make'. Things progress along just fine for
quite a few minutes when suddenly I get this error and the process halts:

Cc1.exe: error: unrecognized command line option '-mno-cygwin'

Error: command 'gcc' failed with exit status 1

I'm working in MinGW (not cygwin). Can anybody suggest how to fix this?
Thanks.