[pycrypto] Create a Digital Signature (DER Encoded PKCS#1) - SHA1withRSA

Thorsten Behrens sbehrens at gmx.li
Tue Dec 28 19:41:40 CST 2010

On 12/28/2010 8:32 PM, Anurag Chourasia wrote:

> The patch mentioned in your email was from January 2010 and is in the
> form of a diff between files.

Yeah, you'd have to apply manually to the current release, if files
changed. If you need a copy of "patch", there's one in the Cygwin package.

> Are we supposed to make those modifications manually or is there a
> downloadable somewhere? I am wondering if there is any specific reason
> that the change is not a part of the mainstream that a user like me
> should be aware of or better if the files are going to be included in
> the Trunk anytime soon :-)

That's a question for Dwayne, the maintainer of the package, who is on
vacation right now. I'm just a user.

I don't think git was set up in January, that's why emailed patches.
That's my theory anyway :).

Thorsten