[pycrypto] Once again: Python3 with PyCrypto

Dwayne C. Litzenberger dlitz at dlitz.net
Thu Dec 23 20:18:15 CST 2010

On 12/23/2010 6:36 PM, Dwayne C. Litzenberger wrote:
> One thing I want to be clear about is that Python 2.x compatibility
> should go back as far as 2.1, or 2.2 at the latest.  It's not acceptable
> to tell people running 2.2 to "just upgrade to 2.6".

Also, down the road, I could be convinced to drop Python 2.1 support, if I
had some concrete examples showing that the result would be substantially
less error-prone, easier to maintain, etc.  So far, it's been easy enough
to maintain support for Python 2.1, but if we *need* to drop 2.1 support in
order to add 3.x support, then so be it.

--
Dwayne C. Litzenberger <dlitz at dlitz.net>