[pycrypto] RSA importKey

François Santy francoissanty at gmail.com
Fri Nov 12 07:32:45 CST 2010

I have another Question concernant PyCrypto's implementation of RSA: which
encryption mode is it using?
I had to use PyCrypto's implementation of DES recently, and I could easily
choose between several modes (MODE_EBC, MODE_CBC,...), but unfortunatly, I
can't find these modes in RSA.

The same question applied for the Padding options. Can I choose between
PKCS5Padding and PKCS1Padding ?

Thanks !

--
François S.