[pycrypto] Question about AES-NI support

don at amberfisharts.com don at amberfisharts.com
Fri May 14 04:21:59 CST 2010

Hi,

I have no idea. I just wanted to point to an article by intel which
describes the new instruction set [1].
It includes examples of the basic instructions and various example
implementations in C and Assembler.
It seems to be well written. That might be a good starting point for
anyone who wants to take a shot at this.

cheers
//Lorenz

[1] http://software.intel.com/file/24917