[pycrypto] Pycrypto working with python 3.0 or 3.1

Lorenz Quack don at amberfisharts.com
Wed Mar 3 15:13:49 CST 2010

Hi,

On 03/03/2010 09:58 PM, Christoph Tapler wrote:
[...]
> Moreover, I have tried the diff tool. Not sure if the output is usable
> for you. Just
> let me know if this format is okay or not.
[...]

usually it is common to provide a patch as a so called "unified diff".
For tools like subversion and git this is AFAIK the default. for some other
tools (like the one you are using) you need to specify some flag. usually "-u"
so try something like
diff -u -r <old_version> <new_version>
Also note that you normally put the old version first (called a "forward diff").

cheers
//Lorenz