[pycrypto] Pycrypto working with python 3.0 or 3.1

Legrandin gooksankoo at hoiptorrow.mailexpire.com
Wed Mar 3 11:32:33 CST 2010

Given all this nice work you guys are doing, what is the
outlook for Python 3.x support in pycrypto?

Do you think it possible to tweak the current version and have it
to compile and work smoothly with *all* python versions from
2.1 to 3.1? Or will there be two versions?

I am not using 3.x myself, but I guess that more and more
people will be adopting it. Of course this looks like a problem
common to all third-party libraries.