[pycrypto] FW: python crypto with python 3.0 or 3.1

Christoph Tapler christoph.tapler at gmx.net
Mon Mar 1 14:37:42 CST 2010

Hi Grail!

I think in you need to return the pointer from the newly created module.
Currently the return value seems to be a dangling pointer.
A "return m" at the end of the generic init function in block_template.c
may help.

Btw, in Windows, there are still a few issues which prevent successful
compilation.
Should I generate a patch? If yes, could you probably give me a hint how
to generate this patch?

Btw, there seems to be a test suite included (python setup.py test).
However, at that stage it is not too much of
help, because the test suite itself needs to be adapted as well. In
Python 2 the test suite works perfectly fine.

Cheers,
Christoph