[pycrypto] example

avo ga avogatro2007 at googlemail.com
Mon Aug 24 20:04:19 CST 2009

>RandomPool is badly broken.  Don't use it.

Thx for the hint.
I will check  RandomPool and change it to some python build-in random
function,
if that helps.

About DSA:
I thought the actual pycrypto use SHA-1...
make hash of the AES key with SHA2, and then sign the SHA2-hash. Is that
what you mean?

About RSA:
i will check the code about OAEP.
can't find it in the documentation. (but in wikipedia...)

ELGAMAL signature requires a random number k: 2<k<p-1 with GCD(k,p-1)=1
i used a fix prime. I will correct this.

ELGAMAL ist important for me, because it has no patent /copyright.