[pycrypto] Another layer of testing

Sam Phippen samphippen at googlemail.com
Sat Nov 8 10:37:17 CST 2008

It seems that the tests currently in SelfTest are fine for asserting that
the random number generator is not broken, however I propose another set of
tests (which can be cloned from SelfTest to start wtih) called BuildTest.
These would be tests run against pycrypto when it is built in order to
ensure to a greater level of detail that everything is working.

I also include a test I have written for the random number generator that
ensures that the distribution of generated numbers is relativley flat.
http://dpaste.com/hold/89494/

--
Sam Phippen